Here are answers to some questions that we see on a somewhat regular basis.
Q: I didn’t get the validation email to my email account. What do I do now?
Sometimes the validation mails may take a while to reach your inbox during high traffic times on the server. So wait for a while before you check your inbox. If you still haven’t got the validation email, follow the steps below:-
1. Check your Bulk/Spam/Junk box.
2. if you haven’t found the validation email in your Bulk/Spam/Junk box, then :-
- Login to your account if you haven’t already logged in.
- Navigate to your dashboard.
- Click on Edit Profile from the user block.
- In your Edit Profile Page you will find Resend validation email link. Click on it to resend the validation email to your email account.
- If you still haven’t got the validation email to your account, check if you have entered the correct email id.
3. If you still facing problems validating your email-id send a support request to the webmaster.
Q: I have registered and logged in using my username and password, but I am unable to post. What can be the problem?
Once you have registered you will be automatically logged into the site, but you won’t be able to post to the site until you have validated your email account. As soon as you register the site sends an email to the email account with which you have registered. In the email message you will be provided a link to validate your email id. Once you have clicked on the link and the validation successful, you will have the permissions to post to the site.
Q: What is a Tag?
A tag is a relevant keyword or term associated with or assigned to a piece of information a picture, a geographic map, a blog entry, a video clip etc, thus describing the item and enabling keyword-based classification and search of information. Tags are usually chosen informally and personally by item author/creator or by its consumer/viewers/community. Tags are typically used for resources such as computer files, web pages, digital images, and internet bookmarks.
Q: What is a Blog?
A blog is a regularly updated journal or diary made up of individual posts shown in reversed chronological order. Each member of the site may create and maintain a blog. You can tag your blog by entering keywords or terms in the tag field below.